March 3, 2006
Together with the newly established China Green Purchasing Network (CGPN) and with support from China’s Environmental Development Center of State Environmental Protection Administration (SEPA), IGPN will hold an international conference in Suzhou, China on 23rd March 2006.
The conference is titled “International Green Purchasing Network (IGPN) Conference in China” and will target business organisations, governments, both domestic and overseas specialists, associations and NPOs/NGOs. The speakers will come from China, Korea and Japan and will cover the following topics:
Please download the latest programme for further information and contact details.
- Concept and significance of green purchasing
- Legislation Introduction on overseas governmental green purchasing
- International status of green purchasing and its tendency
- The role of Environmental-labeling in governmental green purchasing
- Case study on green purchasing actualized by enterprises
- Effect evaluation on local governmental green purchasing
...continue to read
category : Events